For Centifolia 2011, we are selecting a panel of 10 world-class keynote speakers who will inspire most of the decision makers in the perfume and cosmetics industry. Their talk will be in a TED format: sharp, short, concise, mind blowing, and very very very viral.
Please read all details below, and if you want to be part of the journey, please contact me.
This is going to be fun and challenging!
So, what’s so special about the Centifolia 2011 event?
We want to help decision makers in the perfume/cosmetics industry see that making a “perfect product” is possible.
What is a perfect product? A product that is True, Good and Beautiful.
- It is True, because it does what it says it does
- It is Good, because it serves everyone as well as our planet and the environment
- It is Beautiful, because it invites joy, creativity and happiness
As “I” meets “We” markets become conscious. Centifolia 2011 is an invitation to explore the extraordinary opportunities that arise when truth, goodness and beauty are what makes a product successful. Meeting these opportunities requires new ways to harvest and nurture the immense collective intelligence that will be present in Centifolia for 2 ½ days. New ways to meet in a room, new ways for speakers to share their ideas, new ways to connect to the world, before, during and after the event. These things will make this event fun and challenging!
This is the reason why we want to invite world class keynote speakers who have an inspiring experience to share. We would rather have 3 great unique speakers at their best than 20 boring or mild ones.
Are you one of these Ninja speakers?
Here are the reasons why you may qualify:
- You like to serve, share, inspire because you love what you do and you are good at it
- “You speak fluent English
- Your passion and expertise can inspire the cosmetics/perfume people to evolve towards more beauty, more goodness, more truth
So your passion may appear in one of more of these 3 fields:
- Beauty: you may have created something so beautiful, so creative, so unique, that it can be very contagious. Or you know specific ways to make people inspired and creative.
- Goodness: what you do is good for you as well as for others and/or for the environment.
- Truth: you have the experience that sharing truth and being radically transparent with your employees, partners and market is the best way to create sustainable business.
You don’t necessarily need to be yourself part of the cosmetics or perfume industry, as long as you can help this sector evolve by seeing new opportunities. We will try to balance 50/50 with professionals in the industry and people coming from other sectors.
Although this is not a TED event, you will speak almost like in TED events
- You have a very short slot of time: 15-18 minutes
- You share your personal story as well as the universal aspects of your discipline
- You share one mind blowing idea that inspires
- You speak from direct experience. No abstract theories or opinions.
- Your emotional intelligence is as important as your rational intelligence
- You come with the energy of service and sharing
Here are the official TED commandments that inspire us (here’s a French Translation as this is tough English):
- Thou Shalt Not Simply Trot Out thy Usual Shtick
- Thou Shalt Dream a Great Dream, or Show Forth a Wondrous New Thing, Or Share Something Thou Hast Never Shared Before
- Thou Shalt Reveal thy Curiosity and Thy Passion
- Thou Shalt Tell a Story
- Thou Shalt Freely Comment on the Utterances of Other Speakers for the Skae of Blessed Connection and Exquisite Controversy
- Thou Shalt Not Flaunt thine Ego. Be Thou Vulnerable. Speak of thy Failure as well as thy Success.
- Thou Shalt Not Sell from the Stage: Neither thy Company, thy Goods, thy Writings, nor thy Desperate need for Funding; Lest Thou be Cast Aside into Outer Darkness.
- Thou Shalt Remember all the while: Laughter is Good.
- Thou Shalt Not Read thy Speech.
- Thou Shalt Not Steal the Time of Them that Follow Thee
In order to make this event a unique experience, you will be coached by a professional team — Ideas On Stage, they are just great people. They will help you share the best of your best. You take it as a unique opportunity to grow and improve your work, even if you are already a renown experienced keynote Ninja.
So, that’s it! Fun and challenging. If you feel this might be for you, I hope you will give a serious consideration to it!